So many people are overwhelmed by clothes, wardrobe management and navigating corporate dress codes – I can help.
I love talking….and image consultancy is my thing….
Whether I’m speaking in front of a live audience at a workshop or during a webinar; on the radio or TV; or as a guest speaker on a podcast – I love to share my style knowledge and see the difference that having a positive visual image can make to people’s lives.
You know the statistics – that we make judgements about people within a few seconds of meeting them – but how many of us actually do something about it?!
We all have to get dressed in the morning – but what to choose…..
In the end, it boils down to – how do you want to be seen by others and how can you use your clothes, grooming and body language to help you?
During my talks I explain:
- The importance of First Impressions and how to maximise your Visual Impact
- The freedom of a Minimal Wardrobe – whether it is a capsule work wardrobe or when packing a suitcase
- How to create your Personal Brand using Colour Psychology
I have spoken at business networking events, corporate team building events, charity events, on webinars and podcasts as well as on the radio and TV.
If you would like to book me to speak at your event
Where am I speaking soon
- Become an Expert Personal Shopper – AICI Conference, Mexico City, 19 May 2017
- Maximise Your First Impression – Berkhamsted Chamber Networking, Berkhamsted, 21 June 2017
- How to Pack a Suitcase with Ease – online Masterclass, 15 June 2017
Recent Speaking Gigs
- Creating a Successful Style Business – online Masterclass, 26 April 2017
- Using Colour Psychology to create your Personal Brand – the Hot House, Dion, London, 08 May 2017
Some of the Companies I have worked with – American Express, BDO, Alcatel, Rentokil, Oliver James, HSBC, Silvikrin, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Glaxo Smith Kline, Amgen, Ten 2 Two, The Welsh College of Music and Drama, Kingston University.
Some of the networking groups I have spoken at – Athena Network, Women in Business Network, WIRE, Berkhamsted Business Leaders, i-network, Cardiff Women in Business, Dacorum Small Business Forum.
Some of the social and charity groups I have spoken at – The National Childbirth Trust (NCT), Women’s Institute (WI), PTA School Groups, Grove House Hospice, Tangent.
Sign up to my newsletter for notifications and style updates
When you sign up, you will also receive my free Wardrobe Checklist.
You may also be interested in...
Style Sessions – One to one colour, wardrobe and shopping sessions – simple processes that will make a massive difference.
STYLE SHIFT DAY
Style Shift Days – Personalised, bespoke days where we focus on you and how you want to appear to your audience, colleagues, boss &/or clients
The Wardrobe That Works Online Style Programme, 8 easy steps covering all you need to create the perfect wardrobe for you….