I love talking….and image consultancy is my thing….
Style Speaking is all about sharing my knowledge to help you understand how to dress well. So many people are overwhelmed by clothes, wardrobe management and navigating corporate dress codes – I can help.
Whether I’m speaking in front of a live audience at a workshop or during a webinar; on the radio or TV; or as a guest speaker on a podcast – I love to share my style knowledge and see the difference that having a positive visual image can make to people’s lives.
You know the statistics – that we make judgements about people within a few seconds of meeting them – but how many of us actually do something about it?!
We all have to get dressed in the morning – but what to choose…..
In the end, it boils down to – how do you want to be seen by others and how can you use your clothes, grooming and body language to help you?
During my talks I explain:
- The importance of First Impressions and how to maximise your Visual Impact
- The freedom of a Minimal Wardrobe – whether it is a capsule work wardrobe or when packing a suitcase
- How to create your Personal Brand using simple techniques
I have spoken at business networking events, corporate team building events, charity events, on webinars and podcasts as well as on the radio and TV.
If you would like to book me to speak at your event
Or contact me directly on +44 (0) 1442 262696 or by email email@example.com
A Selection of Recent Style Speaking Gigs
- Personal Shopping Expertise – AICI International Teleclass, October 2018
- The Importance Of Colour – BLM Law, London, September 2018
- How to Pack a Suitcase Workshop – Hemel Hempstead, May 2018
- Body Shapes Workshop – Harpenden, March 2018
- The Power of Letting Go – The Hot House, Dion, London, February 2018
- First Impressions Matter – BMS, October 2017
- Present Yourself for Interviews – Ten 2 Two Recruitment, September 2017
Some of the Companies I have worked with – American Express, BDO, Alcatel, Rentokil, Oliver James, HSBC, Silvikrin, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Glaxo Smith Kline, Amgen, Ten 2 Two, The Welsh College of Music and Drama, Kingston University.
Some of the networking groups I have spoken at – Athena Network, Women in Business Network, WIRE, Berkhamsted Business Leaders, i-network, Cardiff Women in Business, Dacorum Small Business Forum.
Some of the social and charity groups I have spoken at – The National Childbirth Trust (NCT), Women’s Institute (WI), PTA School Groups, Grove House Hospice, Tangent.
Sign up to my newsletter for notifications and style updates
When you sign up, you will also receive my free Wardrobe Checklist.